GridWay’s Total Protection Program is an IT managed services program designed for small to medium-sized businesses and organizations. Under the program, GridWay provides a set of Managed IT Services for a fixed monthly fee combining Technology, People and Processes to deliver valuable IT capabilities to customers with a reliable and budget-able IT support expense.
The Total Protection Program (TPP) Includes:
- Help Desk – Live Support for any of your end-user and infrastructure-related issues
- Incident Management and Problem Management through automated ticket tracking to ensure quick response and rapid resolution
- Level 1, 2 and 3 support and incident management
- Customer knowledge base for rapid resolution and history tracking
- Remote management and monitoring (RMM) to continuously monitor the health of your servers, applications, and network infrastructure.
- Expert team always monitoring your infrastructure and addressing issues to keep your operations running smoothly
- Virtual CIO (vCIO), quarterly IT reviews and IT Roadmap services
- Planning, patch management and maintenance at the server and desktop OS
- Security management and assessments
- Server monitoring, server maintenance and network management
- Managed Anti-virus
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with clear service definitions and service response times