Conquer the challenges of migrating to the cloud with GridWay’s Office 365 Migration service. GridWay simplifies the migration, security and management of Office 365 as well as Azure AD, Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online.
For Exchange, SharePoint and OneDrive Office 365 migrations, GridWay can ensure success. We make sure your email, calendar and contacts data as well as email signature blocks, rules and calendar permissions all get moved over successfully. We make transitioning to Office 365 seamless for end-users and ensure data integrity.
We use industry leading migration tools as well as in-house processes and verification procedures to deliver value and reduce complexity. Whether you are a small business or larger enterprise looking to take advantage of Office 365, trust GridWay as your migration partner.
Control costs and mitigate risk with GridWay’s service that provides:
- Effective pre-migration planning with thorough assessments and remediation
- Seamless coexistence to avoid user disruption during Office 365 migration or tenant consolidation
- Protection for your data during and after migrating to Office 365
- Automation to simplify Office 365 management and security tasks, reducing risk and complexity
- Clean up and optimization of your environment — whether you’re merging or consolidating tenants or you’re migrating to a new Office 365 or a hybrid environment — to speed up your migration and reduce Office 365 licensing costs
- Modernize AD to reduce your on-premises footprint, remediate potential issues or redundancies and improve your security posture to ensure a seamless sync to Azure AD and Office 365
- Determine which content, users, mailboxes, file shares and applications need to be migrated and when, and identify potential issues before your move to prevent errors or delays
- Back up data so it can be restored in minutes during or after your project
- Migrate to Exchange Online from on-premise Exchange mailboxes and Public folders, Outlook PSTs, third-party email archives, Google Gmail and IBM Lotus Notes
- Move to OneDrive for Business from local file shares, Google Drive or other services
- Keep users working and productive throughout any migration