Create a New GridWay Profile
Click Start and select Control Panel
Click on the User Accounts icon in the Control Panel window
Click on the Mail icon in the Control Panel window
If this is the first e-mail account to be configured on this computer, you will not see the window below: Continue to the next step…
In the Mail Setup – Outlook window:
Click the Show Profiles button
A new Mail window will pop up:
Click on the Add… button to create a new GridWay profile
In the New Profile window:
- Type GridWay2010 in the Profile Name field
The Add New Account window will pop up
- Check the E-Mail Account box
- Enter your Name in the Your Name: field.
- Enter your E-mail Address in the E-mail Address: field.
- Enter your Password in the Password: field.
- Enter your Password in the Retype Password: field.
Outlook will now search for the Exchange server and user settings
The following pop-up will be displayed when the server has been contacted and user account verified.
- Check the Don’t ask me about this website again checkbox.
The system will now try to communicate with the Exchange server.
- Enter your Password in the Security Pop-up window
Outlook is now configured correctly.
Close the configuration windows….
On the Mail window:
- Check the Always use this profile box
- Select the GridWay2010 profile
Outlook 2007 is now configured and ready to use.
Enter your e-mail address to log in, along with the password that was provided.