The Quarantine page consists of links to categorized e-mail lists. Click on each link to view the contents of that E-mail category.
- Pending shows messages whose status is pending — waiting for you to classify as Valid or SPAM.
- Spam shows messages whose status is spam — obvious SPAM messages.
- Non-Spam shows messages whose status is not-spam — messages that have been moved from Pending to Accept (*).
- All shows all messages.
* – Messages that are obviously valid and delivered to your INBOX will not appear in the Non-Spam list. This list only shows e-mail that was Quarantined by CanIt, then Accepted by you.
- You can click on the Subject of a message to review the full E-mail message at any time.
- You can click on the Date field of a message to see details of how the message was classified.
- You can click on the ‘Specific Incident’ link to review the details of how a specific message was classified.
- You can click on the ‘All’ link to field of a message to see a list of messages in all categories.
Click the Advanced Query link to search for specific messages, based on Sender, Subject, or even within certain dates.