Eliminating costly and time-consuming Microsoft Exchange migrations not only saves money but dramatically simplifies your server infrastructure and the operating costs associated with maintaining an on-premise Exchange server.
Email continues to be the life-line for so many businesses. Downtime can have dramatic and even disastrous consequences. Putting your email in the hands of GridWay’s experts increases the level of reliability, availability and security of your organization’s most critical business application.
Using a Hosted Exchange service is the preferred option for many businesses. Removing the hassle of business email, Hosted Exchange boasts a number of advantages.
- Top Benefits of GridWay Hosted Exchange Email
- Security: All businesses are at risk from viruses, spam, hackers and scams. GridWay Hosted Exchange incorporates robust firewalls, encrypted email transmission, with anti-virus and anti-SPAM scanning to prevent security breaches. In addition, we backup your email every day, and keep copies for a year or more in a secure geographically diverse location.
- Reliability: The hassle-free operation of Hosted Exchange extends to a dedicated IT support team. GridWay offers reliable, 24-7 support at a fraction of the cost of an in-house IT team. All Exchange data runs on back-end servers that connect to a Storage Area Network. This architecture is redundant in nearly every aspect and allows us to seamlessly add additional capacity as needed without causing downtime to existing customers. A redundant hardware architecture means the availability of your Exchange solutions are fully protected against equipment failure.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access: Access important information anytime and anywhere with Mobile Sync services to smartphones like the BlackBerry, Windows Phone, iPhone or via Outlook Web Access.
- Reduce the Cost of Complexity: Hosted Exchange is maintenance-free to the user. GridWay performs all maintenance, updates, virus scans, set-up, and coordination. For just one simplified fee, companies can leave the details to us – efficient, consistent, and predictable.
Important Information for Business Owners: The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has guidelines on record keeping policies. You are compliant when you use GridWay’s Data Centre to backup and store your data. Read more >>